Sunday 25 May 2014

May | Monthly Top 5

Hola!
Another month down, another 5 products I've been loving. This month I'm including a lot of make up as Superdrug have been having a sale for their 50th birthday-whoop whoop! I would just like to add an apology for not being able to include any pictures, but I am under circumstances that mean I haven't got the usual photo-taking opportunities, but as soon as I can I will update this. 

5. Sudocream
This may seem like a weird thing to include, but let me explain. It's designed to heal cuts, rashes and grazes, but I've found that it works really well for reducing the appearance of spots. It's also great for itchy or irritated skin. You can get it from Boots and probably Suoerdrug and it's quite cheep so I would definitely recommend it!

4. Pastel nails
This is a more general favourite, but I'm really loving pastel nails at the moment. I think pastels look really nice for spring and summer, plus they show off a tan really nicely too! I only have two currently: Model's Own Scented Nail Polish in Strawberry Tart & Collection Work The Colour in 22 Lilac Daze. I have also been eyeing some from Barry M, which I'm excited to try. 

3. L'oréal Glam Bronze
This one was recommended by Zoella and I love it. I have quite pale skin so finding a bronzer that suits me is hard, they're always too dark and look unnatural, so finding this was great. They only do two colours and both of which are really light. It's a little on the expensive side but for me it's worth it as it also comes with a little brush, which I don't use on a daily basis but its nice for on the go. Love it!

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
This is a really raved about product and I can see why! I'm not really a fan of the dewey look, I don't think it suits me so this powder is brilliant. It's needs rare topping up and stays matte for hours. It's also fairly cheep so great value. Best high street powder!

1. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss
I am a huge HUGE fan if Tanya, so when she brought out her own range if lip glosses and nail polishes I was mega excited. I've only actually tried one, which is Afternoon Tea and I love it so so much! The colour is beautiful and it stays really glossy for ages! Love it so much!

So that's what I have been loving this month. I would like to add that the tutorial will be up in the next two or three days, for sure!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment