Saturday 3 May 2014

April | Monthly Top 5

Hola!
It's a new month now,  which means a new monthly top 5! This will be my first proper monthly top 5, so let me know if this is ok! I'm going to dive right in with number 5...

This is a cream wash that you apply onto a wet face, massage in and wash off. I use it every morning and it gives my skin a really fresh feeling. So, it feels good, but does it do good? Well, I've found it works really well in keeping my skin spot free. Of course, I still get a couple, but there's nothing you can really do about that. I would definitely recommend it. 

I've only been using this product for a few weeks, but it's so far so good. I rub it into my face every night before I go to sleep and I wake up with my skin feeling soft and hydrated. A little goes a long way, so it really is a bargain and worth every penny! I know there is a larger range if products that I haven't tried but my expectations are high. 

From the Palmer's range I have the cream for dry skin and the original lip balm. Both are really good and keep your skin soft and moisturised. I use the cream on my feet as I get very dry skin on my heels and the balls of my feet and this really helps. I apply it every night and it really helps. The lip balm is also really good as it also has an SPF 15. It leaves my lips very soft. I suppose I really like this range because it smells like chocolate!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

I love these sooo much! I only have Strawberry Tart myself but I have smelt the rest and they are all amazing! I had it on when I was on holiday and the whole time my friend kept asking to smell my nails as it smelt sooo good! The scent lasted for ages, although don't put a top coat on, otherwise you can't smell it anymore. I love the colours and want to go back and get the others too! The colour lasts just as well and I would recommend them very highly!

This is my top product this month. So many people race about this and I can see why! I have only had it about a week and I already love it! I use it for under eye circles, spots and redness and its brilliant. I have very dark under eye circles so finding a concealer that is pigmented enough to cover them is high on my priorities, and this one dies the job perfectly! LOVE. IT. 

I would like to end this with another apology about the lack of tutorial. I still haven't got round to editing it yet but I swear it will be done!!!!! Oh and if you haven't yet seen my last post about the competition, please do! Thanks :)




1 comment:

  1. You really should post the tutorial, this is unacceptable tut tut tut

    ReplyDelete