Saturday 29 March 2014

Lakeside Haul

Hola! Excuse the Spanish, but it's because last Saturday, my friend and I went shopping for our holiday in Spain at Lakeside shopping centre in Essex! We bought over £100 of stuff between us, but then again if you've been to lakeside, you'll understand how easy it is to spend too much there! We tried on about triple the amount we actually ended up buying! Anyway, I wanted to share what I bought with you.... Sidenote- thinking of changing the name of this blog to Splash of Purple-what do you think? Leave me a comment below. On with the buys!

Skirt~£3~Forever 21

Dress~£5~Primark

Scarf~£7.99~New Look

Top~£12.99~New Look

Top~£8~Select

Dress~£8~Primark

Nail Polish in strawberry tart~£5~Boots

Night cream~£2.99~Superdrug

Lip balm~£1.89~Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment